Binance Futures will launch USDⓈ-M USDC perpetual contract at 2023-03-12 17:00 (UTC) with up to 30x leverage.
More details on USDCUSDT Perpetual Contract can be found in the table below:
- Based on market risk conditions, Binance may adjust the specifications of the contracts from time to time, which include the tick size, maximum leverage, initial margin, and/or maintenance margin requirements.
- Multi-Asset Mode allows users to trade USDCUSDT Perpetual Contract across multiple margin assets, subject to the applicable haircuts. For example, when the Multi-Asset Mode is activated, users can use BTC as margin when trading USDCUSDT Perpetual Contract.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
- Trading Rules of USDⓈ-M Futures Contracts
- Leverage and Margin of USDⓈ-M Futures Contracts
- Binance Futures Fee Structure
- How to Select Trading Pairs
- Funding Rate History
- Price Index
- Multi-Asset Mode
Read the full article here
Discussion about this post