This is a general announcement. Products and services referred to here may not be available in your region.
Binance P2P will add fiat currency USD to the Block Trade Zoneat 2023-03-13 03:00 (UTC).
In celebration of the launch, all Block Trade Merchants who trade with fiat currency USD on Binance P2P Block Trade Zone can enjoy zero maker fees from 2023-03-13 03:00 (UTC) to 2023-04-30 03:00 (UTC).
The Block Trade Zone is a section of the Binance P2P marketplace that allows high volume traders to access high liquidity, when buying and selling large amounts of BTC, USDT, ETH, and BUSD.
Binance P2P has a strict vetting process for all its Block Trade Merchants, in an effort to offer the users a secure way of trading crypto in bulk.
How to Become a Block Trade Merchant?
Block Trade Merchants should meet the following requirements:
- High volume P2P transactions on average
- Pay a sizeable one-time security deposit, if applicable
- Clear a due diligence check from Binance P2P’s risk and merchant management team
Please email the P2P merchant management team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Application for USD Block Trade Merchant” and your Binance UID to apply now!
- How to Post Block-Trade Ads on Binance P2P
- How to Use Block Trades to Make Large Crypto Transactions With Zero Fees
Terms & Conditions
- Binance P2P will review all applications and contact eligible users within a few days if they qualify to be a Binance P2P Block Trade Merchant.
- All users must have their accounts verified to trade on Binance P2P.
- Users may be required to make a security deposit while applying to be a Binance P2P Block Trade Merchant, depending on where they complete their account verification.
- Please note that the security deposit will only be refunded when users are no longer participating in the Program, after which the full d⁸eposit will be returned to users within seven business days.
- Sub-accounts’ trading volume won’t be combined with the master account’s standard trading volume in the final calculation. Each sub-account will not be viewed as an independent account when participating in this activity.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify any participants who, in its reasonable opinion, are acting fraudulently or not in accordance with any applicable terms and conditions.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be illegally bulk registered accounts.
- Binance reserves the right at any time in its sole and absolute discretion to determine and/or amend or vary these terms and conditions without prior notice, including but not limited to canceling, extending, terminating or suspending this Promotion, the eligibility terms and criteria, the selection and number of winners, and the timing of any act to be done, and all Participants shall be bound by these amendments.
Read the full article here
Discussion about this post